In today’s internet age, building an online presence is imperative for all businesses to be competitive. Digital marketing provides businesses with access to mass markets at an affordable price and allows them to undertake a personalized marketing approach. The flexible and cost-effective nature of internet marketing makes it particularly suitable for small businesses.
It is well known that through digital marketing you can achieve benefits such as Wider prospect reach, Cost-effectiveness compared to traditional marketing methods, 24/7 marketing, Personalized one-on-one marketing, Increased interactivity with customer and Increased ability to track results.
However, before you get started with your e-marketing, it is very important to have some basic understanding of the various options and opportunities available in order to run an e-campaign effectively. If not, you run the risk of wasting your valuable resources with a poor campaign.
A well defined digital Marketing strategy is needed for companies due to the increase of e-commerce market (retailing through online) and change in consumer behavior due to selection of products & services through online
This workshop is beneficial for companies:
· Planning to generate sales Leads through internet
· To Create online visibility
· Planning to target E-commerce market
· Already having online presence and plans to optimize it for better returns
· Understanding different online marketing options available
· Understanding different tools to track online marketing performance
· To visualize a Digital Marketing strategy
· Plan an online retail (E commerce) Strategy
· To Generate Better Return on Investment (ROI) from Digital Marketing
· Digital Payment options for E-commerce
· M-Commerce and New trends in online market space
v Employees who are in marketing activities or are in IT Team supporting the Marketing & E-commerce activities can participate in this programme
faculty for this programme will be Mr Rajeev G, A Digital Marketing & ERP Consultant with proven track records in
consulting and project management of end to end solutions in
PAYMENT TO BE MADE ALONG WITH REGISTRATION
· By way of Cheque / DD in favour of “KERALA STATE PRODUCTIVITY COUNCIL” payable at Kochi.
· For payment by NEFT/RTGS:
Name of Bank : SBI, Kalamassery Main branch
Account No : Current A/c No. 57015663787
IFSC Code : SBIN0070145
Name of Beneficiary : Kerala State Productivity Council
Copyright © 2016 KSPC